(1)Before installation of the bracket, a construction plan shall be prepared according to the construction drawing design, on-site terrain, pouring scheme and equipment conditions. The strength, rigidity and stability shall be checked according to the load during the construction stage and shall be implemented after approval.
(2) The bracket can be installed from one end of the box girder to the other end, or from the middle to the two ends. The working face should not be opened too much and should not be pushed from the ends to the middle. It should be carried out from both vertical and horizontal directions to avoid brackets. Instability.
(3) If the foundation is level and firm, the pole base can be directly used with the bottom of the pole. If the foundation is uneven or solid, the bottom of the bracket should be used with adjustable pole.
(4) All rods used for support must be inspected before use.
(5) The bottom bracket of the bowl buckle bracket is the most critical. Its assembly quality directly affects the overall quality of the bracket, and the assembly quality must be strictly controlled. After installing the bottom two horizontal rods, first check and adjust the square frame and vertical orientation of the horizontal frame. Degree (the bracket of the curve should ensure the correct position of the pole); Secondly, the levelness of the horizontal pole should be checked, and the horizontal offset of the horizontal pole should be less than L/400 (L is the length of the horizontal pole) by adjusting the pole adjustable base. At the same time, one should inspect the poles of the poles one by one and ensure that all the poles are suspended and loosened. After the bottom rack meets the erection requirements, check all the bowl joints and lock them. During the erection process, check the above contents and adjust them at any time. .
(6) When the box girder is a curved beam, the bracket can be arranged in a curved type by adjusting the length of the horizontal rod.
(7) Stent erection shall strictly control verticality of vertical poles and levelness of horizontal poles. The deviation of the entire verticality shall not be greater than h/500 (h is the height of vertical poles), but the maximum shall not exceed 100mm; the level of horizontal poles shall comply with paragraph (5) of this paragraph. The provisions; for the linear layout of the stent, the longitudinal straightness should be less than L/200 (L is the length of the vertical horizontal bar).
(8) The vertical and horizontal shall be set with every 5~7 vertical poles. Each lane width shall not be less than 4 and not less than 6m. The angle with the ground shall be controlled between 45°~60°. The vertical direction should be arranged in groups of 3~5; Scissors and horizontal rods or vertical rods should be fastened with rotating fasteners at the cross point. If the length of the steel tube is not enough, they can be used to connect with the fasteners; the setting of the scissor support must be applied to the top and bottom. Between the bottom of the scissor support and the foundation, it is reinforced to increase the ability of the scissor to bear the load.
(9) The bracket shall be provided with a special screw jack support, which is used to adjust the height of the mold and remove the drop frame. The top support should be tightened one by one to achieve even force of all the poles; the length of the outer suspension of the top bracket should not be less than 50mm, and should not be greater than itself 1/2 of the length.
(10) The distance between the top horizontal bar and the bottom mold should not be greater than 600mm.
(11) When the height of the bracket exceeds 5 times its width, the cable wind rope should be fastened.