(1) Before the bracket is installed, the construction plan must be compiled according to the construction drawing design, on-site terrain, pouring scheme and equipment conditions, etc. The strength, rigidity and stability shall be checked according to the load during the construction stage, and shall be implemented after approval.
(2) The bracket can be installed from one end of the cover beam to the other, or from the middle to the other end. The work surface should not be opened too much and should not be pushed from the ends to the middle. It should be carried out from both directions in the vertical and horizontal directions to avoid brackets. Instability.
(3) If the foundation is flat and firm, the pole base can be directly used with the bottom of the pole. If the foundation is not flat or solid, the bottom of the bracket should use the pole adjustable base.
(4) All components must be inspected before being put into use.
(5) The bottom bracket of the bowl buckle bracket is the most critical, and its assembly quality directly affects the overall quality of the bracket, and the assembly quality must be strictly controlled. After installing the bottom two horizontal bars, first check and adjust the square frame and vertical straightness of the horizontal frame; secondly, check the level of the horizontal bar, and adjust the vertical bar to make the horizontal bar's horizontal deviation less than L. /400 (L is the length of the horizontal bar); at the same time one should inspect the foot of the pole and ensure that all poles are not suspended and loose; when the bottom shelf meets the installation requirements, check all the bowl buckle joints and lock, in the erection Always check the above content and make adjustments.
(6) Brackets shall be erected to control the verticality of the vertical poles and the levelness of horizontal rods. The deviation of the entire verticality shall not be greater than h/500 (where h is the vertical pole height), but the maximum height shall not exceed 100mm; the levelness of horizontal rods shall conform to the serial number (5) of this paragraph. Provisions; Longitudinal straightness should be less than L/200 (L is the length of the vertical horizontal bar).
(7) The vertical and horizontal shall be set with every 5~7 vertical poles. Each width shall not be less than 4 and not less than 6m. The angle with the ground shall be controlled between 45° and 60°. The vertical direction should be arranged in groups of 3~5; Scissors should be fastened with the fasteners at the cross point of the horizontal rods or uprights. When the length of the steel tube is not enough, they can be connected with the fasteners; the setting of the scissor supports must be applied to the top and the bottom. , Scissors hold the foundation before the foundation and the ground to enhance the ability of the scissors to withstand the load.
(8) The bracket shall be provided with a special screw jack support for the adjustment of the height of the mold and the use of the demolition bracket. The support should be tightened one by one to achieve uniform force on all poles; the length of the overhang of the jack must not be less than 50mm, and should not be greater than 1/2 of its own length.
(9) The distance from the top horizontal bar to the bottom mold should not be greater than 600mm.
(10) When the height of the bracket exceeds 5 times its width, the cable winder should be fastened.