1. Strike Posture When manual forging, the operator is about half a step from the anvil, the right foot is half step behind the left foot, the upper body leans slightly forward, and the eyes gaze at the forging point of the forging.
The left hand holds the middle of the clamp rod and the right hand holds the end of the handle, indicating the hammer of the hammer.
In the process of forging, the forgings must be placed on the anvil smoothly, and the forgings are constantly flipped or moved as required by the forging deformation.
2. Forging Strike method
When manual forging, the method of hammering with hammer can be as follows:
(1) The hand swing method, mainly relies on the wrist movement to swing the hammer to strike, the forging strike Force is small, uses in directs the hammer the strike point and the attack severity.
(2) Elbow swing, wrist and elbow at the same time, force at the same time, hammering more vigorously.
(3) Arm swing method, wrist, elbow and arm movement together, the force is greater, can make forgings produce large deformation, but very laborious.
3. Forging Operation Safety Requirements
The forging process should be strictly paid attention to "six do not Fight":
1 below the final forging temperature does not hit.
2 the forging is uneven.
3) Sample punching does not strike vertically.
4 Chop knives, sample Chong, Anvil and other tools on the oil does not hit.
5 when upsetting, the forgings are bent and not beaten. 6 tool, material head easy to fly out of the direction of people do not hit.