The economic effect of good or bad, from the comparison can be identified. The technical economic effect is carried out by comparison method. There may be more than two schemes in the comparison process, and in order to make the conclusions of the analysis correct and reliable, the exhaustive method should be used to enumerate the possible schemes or alternative schemes. Therefore, we should carry out the so-called process analysis, explore a variety of process plans for technical and economic analysis and select the best process planning conditions.
The task of process analysis can be summarized as follows: According to the functional characteristics of forgings, material, shape, size accuracy, quality requirements and production volume, in the existing or available equipment, equipment, tools, energy, testing means, management level and personnel quality conditions, the use of a variety of technology options.
The following questions must be considered and answered in the process analysis:
1. Can satisfy the function of forgings;
2. Can meet the drawings technical conditions and quality standards;
3. Forging structure is reasonable, there is no surplus dressing;
4. Whether the processing allowance can be reduced;
5. Deformation force or deformation function can be reduced;
6. Metal Streamline to meet the requirements;
7. Ensure the quality of the process has no omission;
8. Process and working steps have been the least;
9. Whether the use of materials is sufficient, it is possible to forge joint forging with other forgings, one die or more pieces of a billet;
10. Have not considered cold forging, precision forging, roll rolling, rolling, local die forging, sectional die forging, joint die forging, forging welding and other advanced technology