Galvanized channel steel is mainly used in metal structure facilities in various industries, mainly immersed in steel after rust immersed in the zinc solution around 440 ~ 460 °C, so that the surface of the steel member is attached to the zinc layer, so as to play the role of anti-corrosion . This is an effective metal anti-corrosion method. Its use features are mainly the following:
(1) A thick, dense layer of pure zinc covers the surface of the steel. It prevents contact between the steel substrate and any corrosion solution and protects the steel substrate from corrosion. In the general atmosphere, the surface of the zinc layer forms a very thin and dense zinc oxide layer surface, which is hardly soluble in water and therefore plays a protective role for the steel substrate. If zinc oxide and other components of the atmosphere form insoluble zinc salts, the corrosion protection is more ideal.
(2) It has an iron-zinc alloy layer, which is densely bonded and exhibits unique corrosion resistance in marine salt spray atmosphere and industrial atmosphere.
(3) Due to the strong bonding, zinc-iron is miscible and has a strong wear resistance.
(4) Since zinc has good ductility, the alloy layer adheres firmly to the steel base. Therefore, the hot-dip coating can be subjected to cold punching, rolling, wire drawing, bending, and other molding without damaging the plating layer.
(5) After the hot-dip galvanizing of the steel structure, it is equivalent to an annealing treatment, which can effectively improve the mechanical properties of the steel matrix, eliminate the stress during steel welding, and facilitate the turning of the steel structure.
(6) The surface of the hot-dip galvanized part is bright and beautiful.
(7) The pure zinc layer is the most plastic layer of galvanized layer in hot-dip galvanizing. Its nature is close to that of pure zinc and it is ductile, so it is rich in flexibility.