Seamless steel pipe It is a kind of strip steel with hollow section and no seams around. Steel Pipe has a hollow cross-section, a large number of pipelines used for conveying fluids, such as oil, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials pipelines. Steel pipe and round steel and other solid, compared to the flexural and torsional strength of the same, lighter weight, is an economic section of steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle racks and construction of steel scaffolding, etc. The use of steel pipe to make annular parts can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing processes, save materials and processing hours, such as rolling bearing rings, Jack sleeve, etc., has been widely used in steel pipe manufacturing. Steel pipe or a variety of conventional weapons indispensable materials, barrel, barrel, etc. to be made of steel pipe. The steel pipe can be divided into round pipe and irregular pipe according to the cross-sectional area shape. Due to the same circumference, the circle area is the largest, with a circular tube can transport more fluids.
In addition, the Ring section is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, the force is more uniform, therefore, the vast majority of steel pipe is round pipe. However, the tube also has certain limitations, such as under the condition of the plane bending, circular tube than square, rectangular tube bending strength, some agricultural machinery skeleton, steel wood furniture, etc. on the common square, rectangular tube.
According to different uses also need to have other section shape of profiled steel pipe.
1. Structural Seamless steel pipe (gb/t8162-1999) is used for general structure and mechanical structure of seamless steel tube.
2. Fluid conveying seamless steel pipe (gb/t8163-1999) is used for conveying water, oil, gas and other fluids of the general seamless steel pipe.
3. Low-medium pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (gb3087-1999) is used for the manufacture of various structures of low and medium pressure boiler superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe and locomotive boiler with superheated steam pipe, heavy pipe, small smoke pipe and arch brick used in high-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and drawing (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
4. High-pressure boiler seamless steel pipe (gb5310-1995) is used for the manufacture of high-pressure and above the pressure of the water pipe boiler heating surface with high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel seamless pipe.
5. Chemical fertilizer equipment with high-pressure seamless steel tube (gb6479-86) is suitable for operating temperature-40~400℃, working pressure for the 10~30ma of chemical equipment and pipelines of high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel tubes.
6. Petroleum cracking seamless steel tube (gb9948-88) is applicable to the oil refinery furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipe seamless steel tubes.
7. The steel pipe for geological drilling (YB235-70) is a steel pipe for the geological department to use for core drilling, which can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe.
8. Diamond Core drilling Seamless steel pipe (gb3423-82) is used for diamond core drilling drill pipe, core rod, casing seamless steel pipe. 9. Oil drilling Pipe (yb528-65) is used for oil drilling at both ends of the thickening or thick seamless steel tube.
The steel pipe is divided into two kinds of car wire, the coupler of the car wire pipe is connected, the method of welding is connected with the tool joint. 10. Marine Carbon Steel Seamless pipe (gb5213-85) is the manufacture of ship I-level pressure-resistant pipe, Ⅱ-grade pressure-resistant pipe, boilers and superheater carbon steel seamless steel tubes.
Carbon steel seamless pipe wall operating temperature of not more than 450 ℃, alloy steel seamless steel tube wall working temperature over 450 ℃.
11. Seamless Steel Tube (gb3088-82) is a high quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel seamless pipe for manufacturing automobile axle casing and driving axle axle shell.
12. High pressure tubing for diesel engines (gb3093-86) is a cold drawn seamless steel tube for the manufacture of high-pressure diesel injection systems.
13. Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder precision seamless pipe (gb8713-88) is the manufacture of hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder with precision diameter of the size of the cold drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel tube.
14. Cold drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel tube (gb3639-83) is used for mechanical structure, hydraulic equipment, the size of high precision and good surface finish cold drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless steel tube.
The use of precision seamless steel pipe manufacturing machinery structure or hydraulic equipment, can greatly save machining hours, improve material utilization, at the same time conducive to improving product quality.
15. Structural Stainless steel Seamless pipe (gb/t14975-1994) is widely used in chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries corrosion-resistant pipe and structural parts and parts of stainless steel made of hot-rolled (extrusion, expansion) and drawing (rolled) seamless steel tubes.
16. The fluid transportation uses the stainless steel seamless pipe (gb/t14976-1994) is uses in the transportation fluid the stainless steel to make the hot-rolled (squeezes, expands) and the drawing (rolling) seamless steel tube. 17. Profiled seamless steel pipe is in addition to the pipe other than the shape of the cross-section of seamless steel tube. According to the different shapes and sizes of steel pipe cross-section can be divided into thick and thin seamless steel pipe (code-named D), unequal wall thickness shaped seamless steel tube (code-named BD), variable diameter shaped seamless steel pipe (code-named BJ). Profiled seamless steel tubes are widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with the circular tube, the special-shaped tube generally has a larger inertia moment and section modulus, has a larger bending and torsional ability, can greatly reduce the structural weight, save steel.