1) The place or warehouse where spiral steel pipe products are to be kept should be located in a clean, well-ventilated place away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the steel clean.
2) In warehouses, it is not allowed to pile together materials that are aggressive to steel such as acids, alkalis, salts, and cement. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3) Large-sized steel, steel rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
4) Small and medium-sized steel, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires, steel wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be lining up and down.
5) Some small steel materials, thin steel sheets, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-caliber or thin-walled steel tubes, various cold-rolled, cold-drawn steel products, and expensive, easily corroded metal products may be stored in the warehouse.
6) The warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, ie, there is a warehouse with a roof on the roof, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device.